Wye Knot Tourism was established in 1999 by Ruth Waycott. Ruth has 20 years tourism industry experience, a Masters in Tourism from the University of Surrey, a BSc. Econ (Hons) in Geography/American Studies from University College Swansea and the Chartered Institute of Marketing Diploma.
Wye Knot Tourism specialises in:
• Researching and writing leaflets, guidebooks, information panels, exhibitions and interpretive materials. Full project management service - from concept ideas through to image research, design, proofing and print.
• Feasibility studies, product development plans and marketing advice for tourism, heritage and countryside organizations.
• Preparing marketing materials and associated PR activity.
• Preparing funding bids and grant applications.
• Providing value-for- money, practical ideas and realistic advice.
Dispirito believes that good design is a process, a two way process, and work through the process with the client to give them the best solution. This means that a good idea at the start of a project evolves into a brilliant design which fits the job perfectly at the end.
Too many design companies don't read the copy you supply - it's just plonked onto the leaflet/panel/poster etc. Dispirito thinks about the content and so designs reinforce and complement what your words say. That's what makes Dispirito brilliant to work with.
RUTH WAYCOTT, Wye Knot Tourism Ltd.